We are now booking patients for modified general dentistry. To ensure your safety and the safety of our staff, please review our COVID safety plan HERE.
- We have asked you to fill out a prescreen form and send it to us from our website. In addition to this form a “Covid Consent” form must be filled out and submitted on the DAY OF your appointment. You can fill this form out from our website and submit it electronically. If you choose to print the form out and fill it in manually, please bring the form to your appointment. You will be required to be pre-screened and sign a consent form for EVERY appointment with our office, even just a follow up to a previous appointment. WITHOUT THE CONSENT FORM AND PRE-SCREENING, WE CAN NOT SEE YOU FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT IN OUR OFFICE.
- When you arrive to your appointment, we ask that you remain in your car and call the office on your cell phone that we have on file. We will ask you to remain in your car until the office is ready to see you for your appointment. When the Dentist and Assistant are ready to see you, we will call you and advise that you may enter the office. This is where we will collect your consent form, if you did not submit it electronically, and take your temperature and record it in your personal patient file.
- We are asking patients to come to their appointment alone without additional family members unless necessary for children under the age of 9 years of age, or patients with disabilities. Should you require an additional family member to attend the appointment with you, please make sure to identify this to our receptionists when booking your appointment. Both the patient and additional family member will be required to fill out a prescreen form and a consent form. If we prescreen one parent, please do not send the other parent to the appointment without being prescreened.
- During this time the washroom facilities are for emergencies only. Please plan your appointment appropriately.
- For financial payments, we are not accepting cash currently. We do accept debit, Amex, Mastercard and Visa.
- Our waiting area is currently closed to control patient flow and unnecessary contact with other patients. If you have to drop off a patient for their appointment, please make sure you are close by to pick them up, or are waiting in the virtual parking lot waiting room, as we will ask patients to wait outside when their appointments are finished.
The True Dental Team looks forward to seeing you back in our office! We have taken the above measures to keep you and our staff safe. We appreciate your cooperation in following these guidelines for your appointment in our office.